The Week of Naps

Late October 2012:
In Limbo Waiting for 12 Week Doctor's Appointment

So this week, I was extra exhausted for some reason.  I'm hoping that means that the babies are doing some serious growing! :) 

Because I am an extreme control freak, I have tried to find things within this pregnancy that I can control since there is so much that I cannot.  One thing I can control is how much rest I'm getting.  I have been going to bed super early, sometimes even in the 8s, and have allowed myself the occasional nap if I accidentally fall asleep watching TV or something. 

This week though, I napped every single day after school!  It was glorious!

I feel like I'm letting my body do something it obviously needs and that I am helping the babies while doing it. 

These naps have also helped offset how much I'm waking up in the middle of the night worrying so I embrace them! 

Keep praying...Keep hoping...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear School Board Members

Bikini Body Mommy and Diastasis Recti

Drugs AREN'T funny