Ultrasound #2

October 4, 2012: 7 weeks, 3 days..
Conferences are this week.  Not exactly the best time to be extrememly terrified and worried every single second.  Although I can't "check" myself as often at school as I'd like, I know that after 3:30...I can go to the bathroom whenever and however often I want.  Conferences throw a wrench into that.  It's really hard to go to the bathroom every 30 minutes to an hour when you are seeing 18 parents back to back all night long.  It does, however, help time go by fast, which is a blessing in of itself. 

Finally, we got to go to Ann Abor this time to have another ultrasound. 

We pretended we didn't know it was twins so the doctors in Ann Abor could feel like they were telling us for the first time.  As much as I LOVE everything about the Center for Reproductive Medicine at UofM...I've gotten a lot of bad news at these ultrasounds so I couldn't help but freak out the entire drive down. 

The ultrasound went great!  Babies heartbeats were strong, and they looked like even a bigger gray dot than when we'd seen them last week.  In fact, they even had a little shape to them...they kinda looked like tadpoles.  I was waiting at the end through tears for them to ask me to schedule another appointment the next week.  Ann Arbor likes to see patients twice in a row to show growth before they turn you lose to your OBGYN.  When the doctor didn't say that to me, I asked about it.  She said, "nope, we don't need to see you anymore." 



Babies! :)

I WAS GRADUATED! 

I left the room crying.  The secretaries asked to see pictures and wished me so much good luck.  I love that place. 

keep praying...keep hoping...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear School Board Members

Bikini Body Mommy and Diastasis Recti

Drugs AREN'T funny